Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register prior to submitting their paper. To do this, do one of the following:
1. If you are not already registered with the journal, Register and make sure you select "author" at the bottom of the page.
2. If you are already registered (e.g. as a reader only), go to your User Profile and select "author" at the bottom of the page.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL: Topics which are relevant to AJAL include (but are not limited to) research-based or position papers on:
- The teaching and learning of English in Asia
- The use of English in Asia
- The status of English in Asia
- The learning of English by Asians outside Asia
- The use of English by Asians outside Asia
- The impact of Asian cultures or contexts on the learning, use or status of English
If you are uncertain whether a topic you have in mind is suitable for AJAL please feel free to contact the editor before submission.