Do you know you can read English novels and short stories on YouTube?
Learning English through Audiovisual Books CAES2003 is a new elective course that aims to help students improve their English in a fun way, by using these audiovisual (AV) books on YouTube.
In this course, students will:
– read an English novel on YouTube in the form of an AV book
– analyse plot structures and linguistic features typical of novels and movies
– write a short story and turn it into an attractive AV book
– use voice effectively to convey meanings
– learn audio and video capturing and editing techniques
Find out more from https://lswchan9.wixsite.com/caes2003
We look forward to seeing you in this course! Let’s have fun together!