- BA in Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia
- MS in Teaching, Wheelock College
- Graduate Cert in Women in Politics and Government, University of Massachusetts, Boston
- EdD in Curriculum and Teaching, Teachers College, Columbia University
Bernadette lived in the United States for 31 years before moving back to Hong Kong in 2006. Before completing her Doctor of Education degree in Curriculum & Teaching from Teachers College, Columbia University, she taught three years of elementary school in Boston, Massachusetts, and adult education and university-level E.S.L., among many other positions.
Her research interests include English for Academic Purposes, assessment, the professional development of teachers, and qualitative research. She also enjoys art and music (especially singing).
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Hong Kong Association for Applied Linguistics (HAAL)
Office: Room 6.01
Telephone: 3917 4072
Email Address: email@example.com