Part-Time Assistant Lecturer
- BSc (Combined Honours) English Language & Psychology – Aston University
- CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) – Cambridge ESOL
- MA Digital Technologies for Language Teaching -University of Nottingham (in progress)
- FHEA (Fellow) – Higher Education Academy
Sahar is originally from the UK. She has taught the following to children & adults, both in various countries & blended/ fully online:
- ESP (English for Specific Purposes; Business English),
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes; tertiary-level spoken, written, LPATE & IELTS preparation),
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages; citizenship and entry examinations)
Furthermore, Sahar has worked in Educational Publishing to create Senior Secondary level textbooks for HKDSE English Language examination preparation.
She is currently teaching CAES1000 (Core University English) and CAES9920 (Academic Communication for Business & Economics). Her interests include (blended/ online) curriculum and materials design, critical thinking development (especially process writing and drafting), and (blended/ online) classroom management.
Office: Room 6.48
Telephone: 3917 4078
Email Address: email@example.com